Sporcle Quizzes of the Week- Clickable Quiz Edition/ Sporcle Contest #8 UPDATED

Welcome to the eigth edition of the Sporcle Quizzes of the week! The tournament is getting very close with just 3 weeks left. This week is all about a quiz format I haven't showcased previously- Clickable quizzes!

1) According to Netflix: TV Comedies

This is a really great series that I truly enjoy. I do pretty good on these types of quizzes because I spend a lot of time on Netflix. This was my favorite in the series, because Comedies are my favorite thing to watch. I really liked the mix of great long-running shows like Cheers and funny shows that only ran a season or so, like Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23. I also liked that some shows are included on the quiz that aren't currently on Netflix in the US.
Number of Questions: 35
My Score: 35

2) Shows That Left Us Hanging

This quiz reminded me of some awful series endings, but it's still great. It was a unique and interesting quiz that I think was on of the more interesting clickable quizzes I've seen in awhile. It also didn't hurt that it included Soap.
Number of Questions: 22
My Score: 17

3) Which TV Cartoon Family?

I enjoyed this quiz when I first played it, and I knew that I wanted to include it in a Quizzes of the Week Edition. I figured this would be a good week to showcase it. I enjoyed it because I watch and enjoy all of the shows, with the exception of King of the Hill.
Number of Questions: 26
My Score: 26

If you missed it, here's the unpublished quizzes edition.
And here's the Inaugural Edition.
And the qlh27 Edition.
And the Editor Picked Edition.
And the Animation Edition.
And the SNL Edition.
And the Sitcoms edition.

RESULTS
The Middle of Nashville- 83 Points
JB- 83 Points
Andrew- 72 Points
Full Boyle- 52 Points
theratingsjunkie- 44 Points

TOURNAMENT
This is the eighth week of the 1st TVRG-Sporcle Tournament. For each week, the winner of the week gets a varying amount of points, depending of how many people participated. If 5 people participate, the winner gets 4 point, if 6 participate, the winner gets 5 points, etc. For each place lower, the point increment drops by one point. At the end of 10 weeks, the person with the most points will win. Jon and Jess each get a bonus point for getting 100%

Tournament Standings:
1) The Middle of Nashville- 31 Points
2) JB- 30 Points
3) Andrew- 18 Points
4) Full Boyle- 6 Points
5) HV- 3 Points
6) theratingsjunkie- 0 Points


8/10

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »