Sporcle Quizzes of the Week- Sitcom Edition/ Sporcle Contest #7 (Updated)

Welcome to the seventh edition of the Sporcle Quizzes of the week! The tournament is starting to come to a close, but let's see how well you all know your Sitcoms!

1) Seinfeld-ism or HIMYM-ism

I recently started watching HIMYM on Netflix, and I wanted to include a quiz about it on this Edition. This was my favorite of the HIMYM quizzes. It was difficult for me because I've never seen Seinfeld and I've only seen the first season of HIMYM. I enjoyed the quiz nevertheless.
# of Questions:30
My Score: 22

2) Sitcom Surnames

I liked this quiz because it has a wide range of sitcoms. Some of the characters are so iconic than you didn't have to see the show to know their names. If only it included 30 Rock, it would be perfect.
# of Questions: 30
My score: 23

3) [qlh27 quiz of the week] Other Shows and Movies of the Arrested Development Cast

I created this quiz because I really love Arrested Development. It is a spin-off of my Other Shows of SNL Cast Members quizzes. I was surprised to see how many different shows and movies the cast members were in.
# of Questions: 20
My Score: N/A
From now on, quiz #3 will either be one of my quizzes or a quiz I've given a Curator Pick to.

If you missed it, here's the unpublished quizzes edition.
And here's the Inaugural Edition.
And the qlh27 Edition.
And the Editor Picked Edition.
And the Animation Edition.
And the SNL Edition.

RESULTS
1) JB- 80 Points
2) The Middle of Nashville- 78 Points
3) Andrew- 54 Points
4) Full Boyle- 47 Points
5) HV- 41 Points

TOURNAMENT
This is the seventh week of the 1st TVRG-Sporcle Tournament. For each week, the winner of the week gets a varying amount of points, depending of how many people participated. If 5 people participate, the winner gets 4 point, if 6 participate, the winner gets 5 points, etc. For each place lower, the point increment drops by one point. At the end of 10 weeks, the person with the most points will win. Jess received a bonus point for getting 100% on all of the quizzes.

Tournament Standings:
1) The Middle of Nashville- 26 Points
2) JB- 25 Points
3) Andrew- 16 Points
4) Full Boyle- 5 Points
5) HV- 3 Points
6) theratingsjunkie- 0 Points

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »