Sporcle Quizzes of the Week- Saturday Night Live Edition/ Sporcle Contest #6 (Updated)

Welcome to the sixth edition of the Sporcle Quizzes of the week! This week is all about one of my favorite shows, Saturday Night Live.
Without further ado, LIVE FROM THE TV RATINGS GUIDE IT'S THE SPORCLE QUIZZES OF THE WEEK!

1) Politicians on SNL

I figured that this was a pretty good time for this quiz, since the Democratic Convention was this week, and the Election is getting very close. I made this quiz right after Trump's SNL Hosting Gig, and it was interesting to see how many politicians actually were on the show. I originally had 25, but some were very obscure. I feel that SNL is at its best when it's making fun of politicians. Especially in recent times, with Tina Fey's Palin, Darrell Hammond's Trump and Kate McKinnon's Clinton. SNL even gave Senator Franken his start. They really have a long history with politicians.
My Score: N/A
Number of Questions: 20

2) SNL Cast Members

I love SNL, but this quiz was very difficult for me. I know a lot of the SNL cast members, but without clues, many of the names get lost in my head. There's so many obscure cast members that never really made their mark on SNL, and there's people that got famous later, and are not remembered as an SNL cast member.
My Score: 76
Number of Questions: 144

3) SNL- Ana Gasteyer Impressions (Picture Click)

Ana Gasteyer is one of my favorite SNL cast members, and this quiz is all about of her impressions. The user that made this quiz has made quite a few like this, and I encourage you to check them out. It's a pretty great series, and they really interest me. The more familiar you are with a cast member, the better that you do on that quiz.
My score: 15
Number of Questions: 15

If you missed it, here's the unpublished quizzes edition.
And here's the Inaugural Edition.
And the qlh27 Edition.
And the Editor Picked Edition.
And the Animation Edition

RESULTS
1) (TIE) JB- 176 Points
1) (TIE) The Middle of Nashville- 178 Points
3) Andrew- 73 Points
4) HV- 54 Points
5) Full Boyle- 43 Points

TOURNAMENT
This is the sixth week of the 1st TVRG-Sporcle Tournament. For each week, the winner of the week gets a varying amount of points, depending of how many people participated. If 5 people participate, the winner gets 4 point, if 6 participate, the winner gets 5 points, etc. For each place lower, the point increment drops by one point. At the end of 10 weeks, the person with the most points will win.

Tournament Standings:
1) The Middle of Nashville- 23 Points
2) JB- 20 Points
3) Andrew- 14 Points
4) Full Boyle- 4 Points
5) HV- 3 Points
6) theratingsjunkie- 0 Points



Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »